Terms & Conditions
- The present Contract for Tourists Services is legal for both Travel Agents and Individual Tourists.
- Special discounts for Travel Agents can be considered by Laspi on individual bases after your request
- Signed Contract for Tourists Services is mandatory for any booking via Laspi
- Laspi accepts only wire transfers to our bank account or cash payments in one of our offices to confirm your booking
- The Tourist will be released from the penalties when he cancels the tour at least 21 days prior its beginning. Then, the Tour Operator repays him the cost of the tour.
- If the Tourist cancels the tour 20-10 days prior its beginning, the tour voucher payment will be refunded with the penalty at the rate of 25% being imposed.
- If the Tourist cancels the tour 9-5 days before its beginning, the tour voucher payment will be refunded with the penalty of 50% of the cost of the tour being imposed.
- If the Tourist cancels the tour least 4 days before its beginning, the tour voucher payment will not be refunded (the penalty of 100% of the cost of the Tour Product being imposed).
For more details about our Terms and Conditions please read in our Contract for Tourist Services
The following steps are required for booking:
1) Download the Contract for Tourist Services , print 2 copies and fill the forms out including full names of all the tourists in the group who travel with you (as it written in your international passport) (sometimes we request scanned copies of the tourists’ passport)
2) Fax us a filled copy of the contract to + 38 0692 543 368
3) We can book a room (or service) only when we have fax copy of the Contract filled by you including full names of the tourists in the group
4) After receiving the Contract and the names of the tourists we e-mail you back the invoice for the travel products/services
5) The invoice should be paid within 3 business days starting from the moment when you have received it
6) The payment date shall be considered the day on which the sum will be credited to the account of Laspi
7) The original printed copies (2 copies) of the Contract for Tourist Services signed by you, please send to Laspi by post mail to the address below. (After receiving it we fill it and send you back 1 original).
99011 Ukraine, Sevastopol Gogolya 10 office 2
Tour Operator Laspi
For more details about our Terms and Conditions, please read Contract for Tourist Services.
Please, feel free to address any kind of questions about services, prices and booking procedure with Laspi
to our English speaking manager at manager(at)laspi(dot)com
Operating hours (Sevastopol Time): Monday - Friday 9:00 - 18:00 GMT +2